Cybersecurity 101
Hello dear fellow, my name is Leynie, as you may have guessed from my blog's title. Im in cegep and currently attending to Ahuntsic College in computer and sciences, well more precisely cybersecurity. I have not yet get into the program actually, but rest assured i am now in springboard dec to pursue my program near August 2024. Since I have not been in these classes yet, I dont really know what can you learn but i have a general idea. Based on the description of the program, cybersecurity allows you to enter the world of security and maintaining documents or/and people online. It also said that when you take computer and sciences as a course, it will not only restrain you from only doing cybersecurity, In facts, you can do plenty of things like developer or even programmer. Personally, I would love to go for programming because since I was little, I loved to enter into the computers inner system to check to vital signals, as if i was some kind of machine doctor! I don't think internships are necessary for this field of study because the competition is isn't high enough. Not gonna lie, everyone kinda needs people like us in the workplace because we sort of contribute to a better understanding of the technologies that is little by little taking a big place into our daily lives. To sum up, this blog will mostly be about what troubles i may encounter while studying into my field of study. You guys are there to give me your opinion, whether it be that you might encounter similar problems as me, are passionate in the subjects or even be some high position executive looking for an potential employee, I shall grant you welcome.
Here is a computer and science glossary to help you understand certain words before we begin our journey.
https://expressdev.virtualwritingtutor.com/uploads/glossary/7533/Cybersecurity-Glossary.html
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment